Job: Finance & Business Support Manager
Salary: £32,784 – £34,208 (3% employer contribution to pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week (substantial part-time hours considered)
Based: Paul’s Place, Coalpit Heath, Bristol (some home working)
Paul’s Place is a charity that enhances life for physically disabled adults. We do this by providing social activities that connect people, reducing isolation and give people the opportunity to develop new skills, enjoy new experience and live life to the full.
Having launched a new five-year strategy we are looking for a Finance & Business Support Manager to play a key role in the development of the charity.
About the Role
This newly created role will:
- lead, direct, develop and be responsible for the finance, HR and administrative functions of Paul’s Place
- be part of the Senior Management Team leading on the financial management of the charity in line with the charity’s strategy
- prepare financial reports for the Board of Trustees and work with the CEO on budgeting, forecasting and cashflow
You will have:
- an accounting qualification or extensive experience of working in a senior financial position
- experience of all aspects of financial management as well as business support knowledge
- a commitment to the values of Paul’s Place and an understanding of the challenges of managing the demands of a charity
For more information about this exciting opportunity and to find out if you are the right person for the role please look at our Applications Pack.
Closing date: Friday 9th October 2020, 12noon
Interview date: Friday 16th October 2020 (currently we are expecting the interviews to be held via Zoom).
To apply please send a CV, with a covering letter highlighting your skills and experience against the person specification (no more than 3 sides of A4) to email@example.com. You should note that CVs received without a covering letter will not be considered.