Job: Volunteer Coordinator
Salary: £21,164 fte (3% employer contribution to pension)
Hours: 14 hours per week
Based: Paul’s Place, Coalpit Heath, Bristol (some home working)
Paul’s Place is a charity that enhances life for physically disabled adults. We do this by providing social activities that connect people, reducing isolation and give people the opportunity to develop new skills, enjoy new experience and live life to the full.
We are looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to help us grow our volunteering offer and lead and support our team of dedicated volunteers.
About the Role
This newly created role will:
- lead the development of a meaningful volunteering plan for the charity
- recruit, train and manage volunteers at Paul’s Place
- work with other team members to ensure that volunteering opportunities are promoted
- ensure that the charity has the appropriate systems in place to offer our volunteers the best possible volunteering experience at Paul’s Place
You will have:
- experience of leading a team and ideally previous volunteer management experience
- knowledge of volunteering and understand why people invest their time in volunteering
- organisational skills and the ability to plan projects that are led by and involve volunteers
For more information about this exciting opportunity and to find out if you are the right person for the role please look at our Application Pack.
Closing date: Friday 27th November 2020, 12noon
Interview date: Friday 4th December 2020 (currently we are expecting the interviews to be held via Zoom).
To apply please send a CV, with a covering letter highlighting your skills and experience against the person specification (no more than 3 sides of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should note that CVs received without a covering letter will not be considered.