- Temperature checks & Sanitizing Stations
- One-way System upon entry and exit
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Increased Cleaning Schedule
- Face Coverings to be worn indoors unless exempt
- If you are feeling unwell, stay at home
Introducing a “traffic light system”
Green dot – I am happy to have people close
Amber dot – Please ask me before coming to close
Red dot – Please respect my personal space and maintain social distancing around me
So although we’re no longer keeping bubbles or social distancing while moving around the building, all the other safety precautions remain to ensure we can enjoy a little more freedom in the safest way possible. The traffic light system will also help those feeling unsure about the end of social distancing and bubbles feel secure as those around them respect their space.
We are delighted to welcome back visitors to Paul’s Place and just ask that people adhere to the charities policies whilst on site. The need for a lateral flow test will depend on the nature of the visit and will be risk assessed on a case-by-case basis.